Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sometimes it's hard...

Every once in a while, I think about my blog, and decide to hop back in. Five minutes later, I'm looking at a blank screen, trying to figure out what thought that is swirling around my head I want to let out to the world. Trying to screen what I think others will be okay with hearing. Do I want to voice my opinion on the SAHM vs Working Mom debate? Do I talk about my desire to lose weight but lack of motivation to ACTUALLY lose it? Do I just go back to the constant reviews? (the answer is NO on that one, by the way.) So here is where I think I'm at and where I am going.

I'm going to write about whatever I'm passionate about in that moment. I'm going to look at the blogs around me and draw inspiration from them. I'm going to see a great deal and share it with you all. I am going to find a makeup that I love and tell you to buy it. I'm going to have a great day with my family and show you the pictures. I don't want to be only a review blog. I've done that, it was messy. Do I still want to review things and give things away? Of course, so it will be included. But I also want to get to know you all, learn new things, and share myself with you.

My new goal is 3 posts a week. I'll use this space as a place to share (my life, your life, thoughts, products... it all!), reflect, and to capture memories (because my kids are in their funny years!). Let me know if there is something you want to see, I am to please!

Cassidy OUT!
 

No comments: