Thursday, September 30, 2010

Infantino: EcoSash Carrier


One thing that I am looking forward to trying with Parker is babywearing! With Caden I had a baby bjorn carrier and was not fond of it... so we did not babywear very often. This time I've armed myself with a few different carriers to see what I like!

The first carrier I received was an Infantino EcoSash Carrier.


"- 3-in-1 design: face-in, face-out and back carrier suited for 8-35 lbs (3.6-15.9 kgs)
- Buckle-free: just wrap, tie and go!
- Natural bucket seat.
- Easily adjusts for a perfect fit.
- Wide & comfortable padded straps.
- Super soft and breathable."


This carrier reminds me of the Mei Tei Style of carriers. I love that the baby can face forwards or backwards, and also the included hood. I've tried on the carrier several times using the Lee Middleton Doll featured in past posts of mine and it seems to be very comfortable. I'll have more to report once Parker finally decides to join us! The straps are very padded, which is wonderful... as thats what I hated about my Baby Bjorn carrier.


All in all, I am very pleased with both the look and feel of the EcoSash carrier so far! I can't wait to begin carting Parker around in it!

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.”

No comments: