Monday, September 20, 2010

CSN.com: Dining Sets

Well, we finally did it. I posted before that I wanted to get a new King Size bed, to upgrade from our tiny queen... and after all my posting about king beds last month, we did it. We bought a king size bed! It's heavenly!

So now, in my wonderful nesting, I've moved on to my new obsession... dining sets. Ours is tiny, and with having two boys and a husband, I'm going to need all the food space I can get! :) So, I hit up one of my favorite sites, CSN's DiningRoomsDirect.com to check out my options.

Here are some of my favorites!


I love the details of the Hillsdale Embassy 5 Piece Dining Set...


But realistically, we need more table space.

Gorgeous right?
Make sure to check out CSN's Dining Rooms Direct for all your dining set needs!

No comments: