Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vuzme.com

I recently joined the HOTTEST new social site around, Vuzme.com!
I found out about Vuzme.com from a company that I have been in contact with and was skeptical at first. That is, until I checked it out! It such a great networking tool! I noticed alot of bloggers that I've come in contact with have joined recently, and I really look forward to getting to know them through Vuzme.com!

Vuzme offers messaging, forums, classifieds, photos, and more! They are also hosting a PHOTO contest each week! Yours truely won last weeks! My prize was an awesome $10 Amazon giftcard! I can't wait to spend it!!! Now I'm ready to add every picture I've ever taken and hope for another win! :)Vuzme.com has offered the first 100 people who sign up from The First Time Around the ebook "Positive thinking to build up Your business and Yourself" (a $47 value!) So jump on the chance to be a part of something new and BIG! Join Vuzme.com!

(Please leave a message in the comments with your Vuzme handle and email address to receive the ebook "Positive thinking to build up Your business and Yourself"!)

No comments: