Tuesday, September 15, 2009

REVIEW: Bebe Au Lait

I was recently given the opportunity to review a Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover! I was so excited because I had always seen them at our local Von Maur and thought they were gorgeous!

I received the Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover in the Chocolat pattern. It is super cute! I like that the pattern is flowery, which is girlie for me, but also brown, blue, red, and yellow, which is masculine enough to use with my son!
These award winning nursing covers are the *NEW* mommy must-have. They make nursing in public a breeze! When I was pregnant and decided to breast-feed, that was what I was MOST afraid of. I was so scared that someone would catch a glimpse or the blanket I would use would fall off, exposing me! Not the case with this nursing cover! It has a strap that goes around your neck, preventing any accidents! It also has a unique rigid neckline, allowing ventilation and eye-contact with baby! Not once did I ever question if CBug was able to breathe. I like that the cover is light, and there is no pulling at the neck strap. A extra little cool detail is the terrycloth pocket, perfect for storing extra breast pads or binky!
All in all, I really loved my Bebe Au Lait nursing cover. It is so versatile, you can use it as the nursing cover, a blanket or sun shade! The design is great, patterns gorgeous, and the quality is superb! I HIGHLY recommend it to ANY new mom! I am no longer nursing, but have packed this cover away to use again the next time around!

2 comments:

JosiahsMommy said...

This cover is something I definitely want to try out next time around. Thanks for the great review!

Anonymous said...

I got one of these when my DD was aout 6 months old and LOVED it. Was especially perfect while traveling overseas since I had to nurse in my seat.