Wednesday, October 1, 2014

*le sigh* October Goals


I couldn't say it better myself. I love fall, it's definitely my favorite season. I'll take boots, hoodies, and pumpkin spice lattes over shorts and sweating any day! It doesn't help that fall clothes are just so ME as well. I really feel myself in the 50 degree weather ;) But I digress... On to the important stuff!

I'm starting monthly goals. I'm trying to work on me. For a long time, everything was about everyone else, and I did whatever made them happy. While I still live for my family, Z and I have realized that you can't let go of yourself in the process, so we've been working at doing things that make US happy too! One thing that I had stopped doing that I enjoy is reading. There's something about a great book that whisks you away to a new place. I truly enjoy it. So that's the first goal, and there's a few more to follow!
 
1.) Read 1 book in the month of October.
 
2.) Finish HALF of my Christmas shopping.
My total goal is to be done by the beginning of December!
 
3.) Find a perfect fall nail color!
and then move on to finding a perfect Holiday lacquer as well.
 
4.) Exercise 3 days a week.
 
5.) One down day a week.
Our August and September were INSANE. Our family needs some quiet time to recoup!  
 
 
So there you have it, folks! I will follow up with you at the beginning of November to let you know how it went down!


No comments: