Thursday, June 20, 2013

Already Failing. At Life.

Apparently I need to learn how to blog from my phone... The format on that last post was HORRIBLE! Hopefully now it's fixed. ;)

 Anyways... Let's update a bit.

 I am now 26. I have my two boys. Caden is now 4!!! and Parker is 2! Caden is a MAN CHILD (wears a sz 6!), plays tball, and will be starting either Preschool or Pre K in the fall. Parker is my little man, is extremely bright, and just potty trained (HELL YEAH!). The boys are so great, they light up my world. I am also still married (um forever) to my wonderful husband Zac. ;)

 I work full time. I do love it, it's stressful, but the pros outweigh the cons. I have been here for about a year now, and EVERYDAY is different.

 I also have a HUGE clothing obsession. I LOVE Gymboree. It's bad. Think "a new outfit almost everyday". Think "the boys in coordinating outfits almost every day". It's really bad, but I love it. And I brag about my finds, or how much of each line I have. Get used to it.

 So that's my life. Kids, husband, lots of work, and Gymboree. Look forward to lots of awesome posts about it all. (And pictures of clothing. ;) )

No comments: