Monday, November 29, 2010

What's for Dinner, Mom?

How many times in your life have you heard that so far? While Parker's to young to do anything but cry when he's hungry, Caden has definitely started letting me know that he's hungry, and usually has an opinion on what he wants to eat! Actually, if I let him, his entire diet would consist of fruit and sweets... (thanks to all of his Grandmas!) Thankfully, he still somewhat listens to me when I tell him that he needs to eat his veggies. I've even gone as far as packing him fruit to take places so that no one is tempted to buy him sugary snacks lately! I have a feeling I'm going to have to be that much stricter with Parker so he doesnt develop his brothers bad habits!

Thankfully, I received a boatload of feeding products from Infantino recently. Just the things to start our kid's new healthier lifestyles! Included were the Fresh Food Mill, Freeze Tray, the Mash and Serve Bowl, the Steam Release Micro Dish, the Fill & Freeze Puree Pops, the Stackable Food Pots, and the Double Decker Meal Box. Not only do I have the tools to make my kids healthy meals now, I also have the products needed to store and take the foods with us!

One of the products that interested me the most where the Fill & Freeze Puree Pops. Not only was Caden a horrible teether at times, I love the idea of giving him "healthy" popsicles!

"Sucking on something cold will help soothe sore gums when your baby is teething. These ice lolly moulds are ideal for making fresh fruit lollies from pureed fresh fruit and pure fruit juice.
-Perfect for soothing sore gums during teething
-Easy to hold handle for babies and toddlers
-Helps soothe tender gums
-Includes four puree pops
-Freezer and dishwasher safe
-BPA Free "

I'm also SUPER excited to try out the Double Decker Meal Box when I go back to work in a few weeks! I will be packing Cadens lunch each morning, and the Double Decker Meal Box seems like the perfect thing to pack it in!

"This Food Box & Flask is perfect for storing baby purees and finger foods. The double layer storage box ensures that food doesn’t get squashed and with a spoon & fork included, it’s easier to feed your baby when you are out and about.

-Removable, microwaveable food containers?
-Easy pop-out design
-Includes 2 single-serve microwavable dishes, 2 large compartment storage containers and 2 plasticware spoons
-Dishwasher safe
-BPA free "

I can't wait till Parker is eating purees so that I can REALLY try the other products  I received! I especially look forward to using the mill! What awesome products from Infantino to keep my boys eating healthy!

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that something anyone can join? Sounds great! I'd love to try products out :)

Jackie

www.frugalistafever.blogspot.com

CentsLessDeals said...

I'm your newest fan! I would love it if you would follow me back! Btw I really love your site!! My sister in law is going to love it too!! Can't wait to share it with her!

http://centslessdeals.blogspot.com/