Thursday, June 17, 2010

Infantino: Fold and Go Bouncer

I was recently chosen by Mom Central to represent Infantino as a mommy blogger! My first review products arrived the other day, so exciting! I received the Fold and Go Bouncer, the Twist and Fold Activity Gym, and the Jumbo Wheel Playplace. I've decided to split the reviews into three post so that I can highlight each product seperately, starting with the Fold and Go Bouncer!

From Infantino:
"Designed to go anywhere! Easy to move from room to room. Perfect for travel. Compact for storage!
  • Unique easy-to-fold, space saving design.
  • Includes plush seat, padded head support and waist harness.
  • Removable entertainment bar adjusts and includes two detachable toys!
  • Comforting bouncing action occurs with baby’s natural movement.
  • Machine washable seat cover.
  • Simple, no-hassle assembly!
  • Requires 3 "AA" batteries
  • For babies up to 25lbs (11.3kgs) "

Our Family:
The Fold and Go Bouncer came in a small box (about the size of any bouncer box). It came in quite a few pieces but was extremely easy to put together... the only problem I had was finding where my hubby had stashed the screw-driver! (required to insert the batteries!) I love the look of this bouncer. It looks fantastic in our living room with it's modern design and beautiful colors. The print is extremely gender neutral, which is important to me as I'm hoping for a girl someday and would hate to replace all of my baby products. 

My favorite feature of the Fold and Go Bouncer is the size that it folds to! It's so compact/flat and stores nicely under our coffee table. You can even leave the toy bar on while folded. It also has a very nice handle to carry it with, great to grab on the way out the door to Grandma's house!

Since Caden is over the weight limit at 31 lbs (CHUNKER!) and Mr. Parker is still baking away, I stuck my Lee Middleton baby in the bouncer to demonstrate size. The doll is wearing a 0-3 month Carters sleeper, she is between a newborn and 0-3 month size.

Overall I am extremely pleased with the Infantino Fold and Go bouncer. It looks great, works wonderfully, and is very convenient! I can't wait to use it with Parker! (I'm even gettin rid of our papasan chair/bouncer in favor of this Infantino bouncer! woot!)

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products to as part of my participation. I was not compensated in any other way and was under no obligation to post a positive review. All opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.

No comments: