Monday, May 10, 2010

Let's get it started... HA!

So in 1 week and 3 days I will have my anatomy scan...
which means I will be finding out this BEAUTIFUL baby's gender!!!
I'm so excited... I can't stand it.
So I decided to post my belly picture here.
SOOO what do you think.
Is this baby a boy or a girl?




EDITED:
I have edited to add a photo of me pregnant with Caden at 22 weeks...
it is after the photo of my current pregnancy!


PREGNANT WITH CADEN (22 weeks):

I can't decide if I'm carrying differently, I did get alot sicker alot sooner this time. With Caden I didn't get sick until around 13 weeks and it only lasted a week or two. This time I was sick from week 8 until week 15. (blech!)

4 comments:

Dee said...

What do YOU think it is? Are you carrying the same? I'll guess boy! I carried Isabella MUCH lower than Evan.

Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) said...

I got horrible morning sickness with both my girls but my sister never had morning sickness with my nephew. I was told that you have more morning sickness with a girl! **pinkdust**

Anonymous said...

I've hear the same Dee. I was sick as a dog with my daughter! I am guessing it's a girl :-)

Dina said...

I'm going to say boy. Only because I feel that I carried my daughter so low she was practically dangling out... lol Any cravings?