Thursday, May 6, 2010

CSN Stores

As you can imagine, I'm absolutely OBSESSED with looking at baby items right now. It doesn't matter that not much has changed since Caden was born... I need new and better!! :) The baby will be needing a new crib, not to mention Caden is going to need an awesome booster seat soon!

I love this oval crib! It's sooo different... perfect for if I have a little girl!


Little Miss Liberty Crystal Round Crib

I'd totally go for this one if we're having another boy! I LOVE sleigh beds/cribs!

DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 Convertible Crib

This is the Mutsy Booster Seat that Caden will be getting soon, so that Baby #2 can take over the high chair!


Make sure to check back often
as I will be featuring a review of
the Mutsy Grow Up Booster seat
and CSN.com stores!




No comments: