Monday, September 21, 2009

SNEAK PEEK: Michael Angela

You may have noticed the addition
of the Michael Angela banner (bottom of page)
and button (under sponsor tab)!

I want to bring this wonderful business to everyones attention! I came across Michael Angela on Etsy and immediatly feel in love! As some of you might remember, I announced my sister's engagement a few weeks ago, and they have now set the date for July 31st, 2010! (I'm the MOH!) Michael Angela custom makes and sells BEAUTIFUL items, great for wedding gifts! I am a sucker for anything monogrammed and fell in love with the Marie Antoinette Monogrammed MA towel set and And They Lived Happily Ever After Wedding ceremony Banner. I hope CiCi is not a frequent visitor to TFTA because I really want to buy her the Marie Antoinette towel set for her Bridal Shower gift!

The owner graciously sent me a hoodie for CiCi and a hoodie for CBug for review! I can't wait to bring you the whole review... I'm just waiting for the opportunity to take some great pictures! CiCi's Engagement Party is this weekend, and I'm sure her hoodie will make an appearance, so I'm gonna pounce with the camera then!

So check back in a couple of weeks for the GREAT review!
In the mean time... Check out Michael Angela!
(You can click on either page button to be taken directly there!)

No comments: