Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

One of my favorite traditions of the Holiday season is Christmas cards. Every year my mom hung all of the cards that we received, as we received them, somewhere in our home. As I've grown older, I have continued this tradition, as well as send out my own cards to those I love.


The best part of sending out my own Christmas cards is designing my own. I love love love sending out photo Christmas cards with lots of pictures from that year! What place is better to use then Shutterfly??? The selection of beautiful cards they offer is wonderful and the quality can't be beat.

I have already begun designing our Christmas cards for this year through Shutterfly. I've chosen to use the With Love Chartreuse design. Included in the pictures I will use are family pictures, Parker's newborn photo, and a picture of my two boys together! I cannot wait to share my beautiful photo cards with my family!


Shutterfly also offers a great selection of photo products that make fantastic Holiday gifts! I've ordered photo calendars for my mom and mother in law and have been eyeing the coffee mugs for my dad! Also if you use the code Ship30 you can get free shipping on all orders over $30!


Make sure to keep Shutterfly in mind this Holiday season
for both cards and gifts.
You will not be disappointed!

Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly:http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: