Sunday, November 22, 2009

WELCOME!!!

Welcome to
SANTA BABY'S 1ST CHRISTMAS
blog event!


As it is Mr. Caden's VERY FIRST Christmas ever,
you can imagine my excitement for the Holiday season!

I decided that I really wanted to share my excitement and Holiday cheer
with all my dear readers who have made so many things possible for me this year!

So, I'm hosting this great Christmas Event.
You will find not only baby gift reviews and giveaways...
but also reviews and giveaways featuring products for
children, moms, and dads!
I tried to include something for everyone!

Make sure to check back daily!
I will have at least ONE post daily...
if not more!! ;)

Participants/Items included:
Mary Kay/ 3 Winners!
Kolcraft/ Stroller
Bill Me Later/ Mystery Retailer Gift Card
SodaStream/ Pop Machine
Snorg/ Tee Shirt
Mabels Labels/ LOL package
BearPaw/ Boots
Kajeet/ Child-Friendly Cell Phone
and MANY MANY more!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Yay! Sounds like fun, can't wait!!