I was very excited to receive a V2.0 Cotton Fleece Kissa in a size 2 for Caden's review purposes.
Kissaluv V2.0 Cotton Fleece Kissa:
" The V2.0 Kissa's now feature microfiber soakers instead of cotton terry. Since the soaker is hidden, you will not feel or see any difference in the soaker, expect the marked increase in absorbency. The V2.0 have rainbow serging in the Size 1 and 2 diapers and light brown in size 0, to help you differentiate from te original. Our diaper fabrics are custom-made for us right here in the USA, including our wonderfully soft, absorbent, and durable cotton fleece.
Helpful "ingredients" you will find in our diapers:
* Beautifully textured fabrics to help contain even the runniest poop.
* Fabric options, including unbleached cotton fleece and organiz cotton with hemp, as well as gorgeous Limited Edition diapers of various colors and trims.
* Stretchy elastic and fabrics for a snug fit without binding.
* Elastic at leg and back openings to contain messes and floods.
* Sturdy polyacetal resin snaps... easy access for parents, not so easy for curious toddlers.
* Uniquely spaced adjustable wing snaps... snap consecutively or over three snaps depending on your baby's build.
* Overlapping wings on the larger sizes to fit even thin babies.
* Unique fit with low-rise front and full coverage back.
* Simplicity of design, especially popular with dads and babysitters!
As I stated above, I recieved a V2.0 in size 2 for review use with Caden. I was suprised at how big the diaper is! Caden wears it on the smallest snaps at a weight of 24 lbs! This diaper will definitely fit him for some time.
The Kissa V2.0 is very absorbant. It would last more than 2 hours if I let it. :) It last overnight also as long as I use a doubler in it. I always use a Bummis Super Brite cover with this fitted diaper. Great combination!
The only con I have about this particular diaper is that it lost it's softness quite fast. When I recieved the diaper I instantly fell in love with how soft it was but now after it's initial prep washes and somewhere around 5 normal washes, it is no longer soft. This however, does not effect how well the diaper works!!
Now that I've gotten my hands on a V2.0 Cotton Fleece Kissa, Kissaluv and The First Time Around is giving one of you the opportunity to try one out!
~ You must fulfill the mandatory entry before additional entries!
~ You must leave each entry in a seperate comment!
~ You must leave an email address that I can reach you at!
Become a facebook fan of Kissaluv
let me know which feature you like best!
Additional Entries1 Entry- Let me know how you came to be on this blog!
1 Entry- Become a Follower of the First time around! (let me know here)
1 Entry- Become a facebook fan of The First Time Around! (let me know here)
1 Entry- Become an email subscriber of TFTA! (let me know here)
1 Entry- Grab my button and let me know where to find it!
1 Entry per current giveaway of mine that you enter :)
1 Entry- Follow 1sttimearound on Twitter and tweet the following:
Win a @Kissaluv V2.0 #clothdiapers
This giveaway will end on November 22nd, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before I choose a new winner using random.org.