Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FLUFF BUTT: Against It

I can't believe that I was soo against cloth diapering when I was pregnant! I was one of those girls that would have looked at you like your crazy for even thinking about CDing! "EW GROSS!"








Now... I can't believe that I wasn't CDing from the start! Even though I haven't fully gotten the hang of it all, I LOVE IT! I love the shopping, the laundry, the good for my baby and for the enviroment!

BUT...
When I started this CDing journey, I didn't know if I would keep with it. I was just "trying" it. AND I WAS DEFINITELY NOT DOING CLOTH WIPES. LOL I don't know why I thought I couldn't handle the poop on cloth wipes when I would have to handle the poop in cloth diapers!

FAST FORWARD a few weeks, lots of cloth diapers, and a TON of disposable wipes. GUESS WHAT. I'm now convienced that I NEED to do cloth wipes! It's such a pain in the BOOTY using disposables! I have to find a place to stick them while I'm wiping his butt, and then find the nearest trash can to throw them away. It would be soooo much EASIER to just stick the wipe in the diaper, and then throw it in the pail with the diapers! OK I sound so lazy but when I have a 7 month old baby boy to entertain, I look for every shortcut possible!

So, I will be trying cloth wipes while at home. (and maybe eventually when I'm out. We'll see.) Tomorrow I will have a guest post about using Cloth Wipes by Emi over at The Cloth Diaper Report! Also, look forward to a how-to post on Pop-Up wipes in a few days. (thanks to Beth @ Happily Domestic!)

WISH ME LUCK!
I'll let you know how it goes!
(Oh and p.s. I am NO longer "Just Trying"... I'm in this for the LONG HAUL!)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

What an adorable blog! I just started "following" you.

Meghan
www.mygreatretreat.com

LifeMoreSimply said...

Hooray! Watch out, CDing is addicting. :-) If you need any info, check out my blog. I have a ton of posts about CDing (reviews, information, etc.). http://LifeMoreSimply.blogspot.com I'm also always more than happy to answer questions or give advice!