Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spotlight on PR

Welcome to my Spotlight on PR post!
I'm working with Feels Like Home in hopes of building my PR!
Spotlight
My name is Cassidy, I'm 22, an art student, wife, and mother.
My baby boy is almost 6 months old and the light of my life!

My blog can be classified as a "mommyblog". It focuses on my everyday life, deals that I have come across, free items I've found, product reviews, and giveaways.

I love to do product reviews and giveaways that are family based. Mention mommy items or baby/childrens items and I'm there! I love to be on the forefront of new and innovative products! I'm also open to men's items. My husband is always asking when its going to be his turn to review something cool!

If you have a product that you think I would be interested in, I'd love to hear more about it! You can contact me at thefirsttimearound@gmail.com. I'm all ears!

No comments: