Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Writing Prompt Wednesday!

Join me in my writing prompt journey this week, courtesy of www.mamakatslosinit.blogspot.com

This week I chose the prompt:
3.) What have you been busy doing that's keeping you from updating your blog? How hard is it for you to get back into the swing of blogging when you take time off? (inspired by Sera)

So are you all ready for my excuses? ;-) hehe

This past week has been extremely busy and is only going to get busier! We are leaving for Florida Friday afternoon and have been busy trying to do things for it! My parents had bought everyones plane tickets, and asked everyone to pay them back... they then decided that we could hold their garage sale for them as payback. SOOOO from last wednesday (i was sick all week before then) through thursday night around midnight I was busy sorting through THREE storage units trying to figure out what to keep and what to sell, and then setting it up at my sisters! I then spent Friday and Saturday running the garage sale, Saturday night tearing it down, and Sunday building a diaper cake for my BFF's baby shower and the rest of the day at said shower! SO as you can imagine, It was a CRAZY WEEKEND FOR ME!
Now we're leaving for Ohio for a wedding Fri. and Sat. , Indy right after on Saturday, and flying out (to Florida) on Sunday morning at 7 (which means we have to be at the airport around 5:30 am). I need to spend the next two days cleaning, doing laundry, getting last minute items, and packing! (I have no clue what I'm packing yet either!)
Also on the baby front, Caden was on Enfamil Gentlease, and has become allergic to the corn syrup in it. ( I was also allergic to it as a baby.) He was also diagnosed with Reflux since he vomits the entire bottle of Gentlease back up :-( SO we've been going round and round with the doctors trying to get it all switched out, for the last week. but now it's all done, so it SHOULD be all good, hopefully it will agree with him! (He'll be on Enfamil AR)

SO that's why I've only had a couple post this week. I'll try hard to have at least one a day before I leave, and a couple while I'm gone. (i THINK our rental house has Wi-Fi!) Well, wish me luck while I try to get a million things done! ( and MANDA, HOLD RYAN IN WHILE I'M GONE!!! i wanna visit in the hospital when you have him lol <3>

1 comment:

Sam said...

I hope you are having a wonderful trip!!!!!!! We've had so many formula issues with Sadie too. I wish they had one magical formula that just WORKED, you know?!?!?