Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday Stealing on a Monday

sooo I'm doing this a day late SORRY! lol... (it's another thing i'm stealing from Nori over at thiscasuallife.blogspot.com ) yesterday was a busy day so nothing was done on here!


Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme

1. Name one person who made you smile today:
my hubby Z. He's such an awesome guy

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
sleeping DUH!

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
checking my email

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
pay days are sooo yummy

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
haha actually yes! I had some crazy friends in college lol

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water!

7. What was the last thing you ate?
hmm smores last night yum!

8. The last sporting event you watched?
on tv? the cubbys game

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
i need to... but sadly no

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
actually it just depends on my food mood

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
job interview, quick errands in town, working on garage sale stuff!

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
I want to go there!!!

13. Biggest annoyance right now?
my ear, and everything that I need to do!

14. Last song listened to?
Bubbly by Colbie Calliot

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
haha I wish... more like I have a destroy service, "Z Demolition"

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
anyone who is debt free lol

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
prob not

18. What do you usually do during the day?
clean, take care of Caden, Internet

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Not really...

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
just hoping Bug keeps sleeping for a while...

No comments: